scoutLAB – Fully Automated Metals Laboratory
scoutLAB is a fully automated metals laboratory with integrated ICPMS for online monitoring of directly connected ultrapure semiconductor chemicals. Single-digit-ppt contaminants are immediately determined for reliable analysis of chemicals located near the scoutLAB – recirculated process chemicals, incoming or outgoing chemicals, etc.
Automated Online Monitoring
- Fully automated collection and analysis of directly connected chemicals
- 24/7 full facility monitoring from the laboratory environment
- Automated calibration
- Automated sample dilution
- Automated calibration and generation of analytical sequence
- Reports the data and creates trend charts
- Sends alerts (SMS, email, facility communication, etc.)
- Capable of monitoring up to 20 directly connected chemicals
- Eliminates manual sampling
- Improves detection limits
- Improves production yield
- Nanoparticle analysis
- Onboard autosampler for laboratory sample analysis
- Remote sample preparation and pneumatic transfer
scoutLAB Workflow Diagram
Example diagram for direct monitoring of incoming/outgoing chemicals, chemical distribution, and production line using scoutLAB.
For longer distances or sample preparation, a remote may be added.